Coming Soon!!! Single Family Home, private circle corner lot, with a nice fenced backyard. This beautiful home offers, 3 bedroom, 2 full bath; spacious master bedroom offers an elegant double sink vanities bathroom, two-toned painted, brand new high-end Black Stainless steel kitchen appliances, washer/dryer, new doors, new upgraded quarts counter top, new kitchen cabinets, new hardwood floors & much more. Huge exterior shed for added storage. Conveniently, nestled between Pennsylvania Avenue, Suitland Pkwy, and 495; offers easy access to Andrews Airforce Base, Census Bureau, Nats Park, FedEx Field, and downtown Washington, DC. Close to Greenline, Suitland Avenue Metro Station for fast commute and travel to National Airport (DCA). Canât Miss it, Price to Sell!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,056 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price